- Definition of Air Pollution
- Air Polluntants
- Sources of Air Pollution
- Consequences of Air Pollution
- Control Measures of Air Pollution
Definition of Air Pollution
Air pollution is the discharge of harmful waste substances which contaminate the atmosphere. Air pollutants can be solids, liquids or gases.
Air pollution is a serious problem in many parts of the world. Smokestacks pump pollution into the air, harming the environment and making it harder to breathe.
- NEW: Download the entire term's content in MS Word document format (1-year plan only)
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory examination questions
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning