- Consequences Of Electoral Malpractices
- Preventing Electoral Malpractices
Consequences Of Electoral Malpractices
Electoral malpractices are always followed by negative happenings in the country and to the electorate the following are some of the negative consequences:
- Wrong people in power
- Prevention of free and fair elections
- Political instability
- Political violence
- Scaring voters
- Loss of confidence and trust in government and democracy
Preventing Electoral Malpractices
As citizens of this great Nation, efforts should be made by everyone in order to prevent electoral malpractices.
- The public should be educated on voting procedure and danger of electoral malpractices.
- Voters must obey the laws guiding elections.
- Serious punishment for elections riggers.
- Polling agents should carry out their duties and avoid meddling with the voting materials and exercise.
- Write four likely consequences of electoral malpractice in the country.
- List four prevention of electoral malpractice.
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame