CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF REPENTANCE (I SAMUEL 3:18, 4:10-21)
- Consequences of Lack of Repentance (I Samuel 3:18, 4:10-21)
- The Consequences of Sin
- Moral Lessons
Consequences of Lack of Repentance (I Samuel 3:18, 4:10-21)
God is not happy with those who lack repentance. He punishes them for their refusal to feel sorry in repentance, regret their actions and ask for forgiveness. In the Bible, Hophni and Phinehas were two brothers whom God punished for their lack of repentance.
Hophni and Phinehas were the sons of Eli - a Prophet in Israel in charge of the house of God at Shiloh. His sons were assistant Priests who helped him with the work of God. Hophni and Phinehas did so many evil in the sight of God with hardened heart.
At times, they desired their share of the meat for sacrifice raw and even forcefully. At other times, the women that came for sacrifice were forced into sin right at the altar of God.
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame