ELEMENTS OF MUSIC
- Meaning of Elements of Music
- The Elements of Music
Meaning of Elements of Music
The term elements refer to those factors or component which makes up a music, without those factors, music has no meaning and effect.
The Elements of Music
The elements of music include the following:
(i) Pitch: This refers to height or depth of sound. This means the highest or lowness of sound.
(ii) Rhythm: This refers to the movement of music. The movement of music depends on the time arrangement of notes, beats, accents, and so on. Thus, music can move in 2 (duple) 3 (triple) 4 (quadruple) time. Similarly, the movement of music can be fast, slow or moderate.
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame