- Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 relating to formation of a company.
- Memorandum of Association.
COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT, 1990 RELATING TO FORMATION OF A COMPANY.
A company can be defined as a body corporate (i.e. an aggregation of persons or individuals), having a distinct legal personality by or under:
- Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 relating to formation of a company
- An enabling statute of government.
- State 5 purposes of having CAMA 1990 in place.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of CAMA 1990 in fulfilling the above mentioned purposes.
- Highlight the procedure of in incorporating a company in Nigeria.
- State 4 conditions a person must fulfill before he/she is qualified to join in the formation of a company.
Terminologies (I) Memorandum of Association.
Meaning of Memorandum of Association
This a document/constitution used to state/specify the object, power and the external relationship a company has with the outside world (Public).
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame