GOD, THE CONTROLLER OF THE UNIVERSE
- God’s Control over the Universe (Gen. 1:26-31; Amos 9:1-6)
- God Controls the Affairs of the Nations (Jeremiah 18:1-6)
- God Controls the Affairs of Individuals (Psalm 127:1-3. Jeremiah 29:11; Rom. 8:28)
God’s Control over the Universe (Gen. 1:26-31; Amos 9:1-6)
All things, including man, came into existence through the creative work of God and their continuous existence is subject to His will. God stays in heaven, controlling and watching man as he carries out God’s instructions.
As the chief controller, the existence, nourishment and sustenance of the entire creation depend upon God. Man is incomparable with Him. The highest responsibility of man is to assemble, organize or supervise what God has already made.
God had completed all the work of creation before man was created. In the light of this, man must not misuse the authority given to him by God for evil because he is accountable unto God on the day of judgment. He should not be power drunk because his life is subject to God’s control.
God Controls the Affairs of the Nations (Jeremiah 18:1-6)
The book of Jeremiah analysed how God has control over the affairs of a nation.
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame