- Biography of the Author
- Background of the Book Harvest of Corruption
- Plot of the text
- Setting of the text
BIOGRAPHY OF THE AUTHOR
Frank Ogodo Obeche hails from Yala in Cross River State. He attended Awori-Ajeromi Grammar school, Agboju in Lagos and the Federal school of Arts and Science, Ogoja.
Frank obtained his first degree in Communication Arts from the University of Cross River State in 1989. Frank is a man of many parts i.e. he is a poet, novelist, dramatist, journalist and a civil servant. Some of his works are: The Intruder and The Promises of the Gods
As a dynamic playwright and an activist, his desire and aspirations are clearly shown in his works. He has written a number of plays and poems, among which is the Harvest ofCorruption. His use of literary devices in his works e.g. “Harvest of Corruption”x-rays and drives home the message to his audience. His use of characters such as chief Ade-Amaka, the Hon. Minister, Ochuole –Admin Officer, Andrew – the commission of police and Aloho-applicant just to mention but a few in scene 2 pg.
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame