LEARNER'S DISOBEDIENCE AND ITS CONSEQUENCES
- Who is a Learner?
- Consequences of Learner's Disobedience
Who is a Learner?
A learner is a person who is finding out about a subject or how to do something. Learners as students are to obey the rules and regulations of the school authority.
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame