LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER
BIBLICAL REFERENCES: John 4:7-8, 1 cor. 13:1-13. Jn. 3:17-18
- To Know God is to Love One Another (John 4:7-8,21)
- The Qualities of Love (1 Cor. 13:1-13)
- Various Ways to Demonstrate Love for One Another (John 3:17-18)
To Know God is to Love One Another (John 4:7-8,21)
John in his message encourages us to love one another because this was commanded by Jesus. (John 13:34-35). When we love others, people will believe that Christians are true disciples of Christ, because He who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen.
Abiding in God’s love destroys fears of His punishment, because the relationship with God is supposedly perfect and cordial.
- What does it mean to know God?
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame