FAMILY BOND AND LIVING TOGETHER AS ONE FAMILY
- Meaning of Family Bond and Cohesion
- Need for Bond and Cohesion in a Family Set Up
- Factors that Strengthen Family Bond
MEANING OF FAMILY BOND AND COHESION
Family bond and cohesion can be defined as a strong tie in any family setting that brings about the recognition of individual family member’s rights and respect for such rights. Family cohesion is the warm or strong emotional ties that exist among family members. Family bond is the same as family cohesion. Where there is sound family cohesion, the rights or privileges of each individual member will be respected and selflessly protected by other members of the family.
Every member of the family has the right to family properties such as land and other material things. When landed property is sold in any family, the money realized will be shared among all the members of the family. This brings about family ties and cohesion in the family. The pains and burden of individual family members are jointly borne by all the members of the family.
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame