- Meaning of Memorandum
- Features of Memorandum
- Format of a Memorandum
- Meaning of Email
- Creating an E-mail Address
- Features of E-mail Address
Meaning of Memorandum
Memorandum is also known as memo. It is the correspondence or messages exchanged by people in the same organization. For example, the principle of the school can send a memo to all the teachers to pass information.
Unlike letters, memos have no salutation and no complimentary close. Depending on the length of the message, a memo could be typed on half sheets or full sheets. Many organization now use standard memo forms containing the key words such as To, From and Date.
Features of Memorandum
1. Memo Heading
A memo heading includes the name or designation of the person the memo is being sent to (TO), who the memo is from (FROM), the date the memo is being sent (DATE) and what the memo is about (SUBJECT).
All lines of the heading should begin at the left margin and align (line up).
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame