MUSICAL ALPHABETS AND MUSICAL STAFF
- Musical Alphabets
- Musical Staff
- Musical Terms
There are seven English alphabets used in music, they are, A, B, C, D, E, F, G.
These seven alphabets are called musical alphabets; they are used to write music.
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame