ROLES OF FAMILY MEMBERSBIBLICAL REFERENCES: EPH. 6:1-9. ECCLE.12:1. PROV. 22:1.COL. 3:18-21. I PETER 3:1-7. CONTENT
- Roles of Family Members
- The Concept of Good Family Name
- Moral Lessons
Roles of Family MembersEvery member of the family has God's ordained roles to play for love, harmony, progress and peaceful co-existence of the family. The failure of any member of the family to play his or her role will make the family not to be what God planned for it.
Role of ChildrenChildren are to obey their parents in the fear of God. That is, the children’s obedience to the parents should be in agreement with the word of God. They are also to honour; respect their parents so that it will be well with them and so that they may live long on the earth.
You are viewing an excerpt of this lesson. Subscribing to the subject will give you access to the following:
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame