WHO IS GOD?
- The Meaning of God
- The Attributes of God
- Names of God in Nigerian Languages
The Meaning of God
According to the Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary, God is defined as the Supreme Being of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, creator and ruler of the universe.
God is generally accepted as the creator of the world. When there was no heaven and earth there has been God. God is the uncreated spirit being who existed before the beginning of time.
God is the sovereign Lord of the universe, because He is the creator of all creatures. God is also the provider of all needs. Before He created man He knew that man would eat, and so he created countless plants bearing fruits for him to eat.
He has final authority and power over everything created. E.g. weather, seasons, storms, floods, earthquakes, man, sun, moon, mountains, rivers, etc.
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame