GOD'S CREATION OF THE WORLD
- The Biblical Account of the Creation
- The Timeline of Creation
- Human Beings Share in God’s Creation
The Biblical Account of the Creation
It is generally believed that the whole world and the heavens were created by God. There are various accounts of creation. Creation is the act of making or causing something to be or exist. It is a way of bringing out something new.
The Bible record of creation is that in the beginning, the whole world was without form, void and darkness was on the surface of the deep. God created the world out of nothing. In the first account of creation, God spent six days in creating the world while He rested on the seventh day and hallowed the seventh day.
The Timeline of Creation
According to the biblical account of creation, the creation of the world took place in the following order:
Day 1: God created the light Gen. 1: 1-5.
Day 2: God created the firmament,i.e. the heavens, the sky and the clouds. Gen. 1:6-8
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame