WHY GOD CREATED HUMAN BEINGS
- Why God Created Human Beings
- Songs About Creation in English Language
Why God Created Human Beings
God created the first set of human beings. First, He created man from the dust of the earth. God then breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living being. God called him Adam.
God saw that it was not good for the man to be alone, therefore, He made a helper for him. The lord caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam and He removed one of the ribs and closed it up with flesh, God made a woman out of the rib and brought her to Adam. When Adam saw her, he was happy and said, “This is now the bone of my bone, and the flesh of my flesh, she shall be called woman because she was taken out of man”. Adam gave the name Eve to the woman because she was the mother of all living.
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame