RELATIONSHIP OF MUSICAL NOTES
- Musical Notes and their Relationship
Musical Notes and their Relationship
The musical notes are related with one another, for example:
A semibreve contains two minims, four crotchets, eight quavers, sixteen semi-quavers, and thirty-two demisemiquavers.
A Minim contains two crotchets, four quavers, eight semiquavers, and sixteen demisemiquavers.
A Crotchet contains two quavers, four semiquavers and eight demisemiquavers.
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of Fame